Pages

Friday 10 August 2018

In the holidays

Last holidays me and my 2 sister went to latiana, 9th Birthday and my sisters who came with me there names are mya, and cheveu,. my older sister stayed home because she wants to stay home and go.  on the wife on the way there we had pie but that was just a snack for now inside. it had heaps and heaps of people at jump. I jumped very very high and did gymnastics me and tear adear was playing tag. and then i got So tired that my face was so red like a pink and red together i Drinked a lot of water to hydrate  i had doritos chips. and cracks and more after a half hour we said
Happy Birthday to latiana,we said thank you and ate cake the cake was SO! GOOD
It was a chocolate cake and strawberry on top and we got a present from latiana, and
Her mum Anne, that day was amazing.

1 comment: