Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2018

on the holidays

In the holidays I was at my cousin’s and my other cousin’s was there as well we had a Water squirt on the trampoline. after a while some of my other cousin came as well to play with us because we were a little bit Bord. a couple of days later my Cousin name skye, went back home because she was going shopping like clothes and more stuff me and my other cousin name zlya, had another water squirt in the afternoon we had burgers for Dinner and went on tik tok when we went to sleep it was morning what I had for breakfast was nurture gran and zlya had chocolate milo Me zlya and my papa and also zlyas, dog Came as well we went inside the van and went to panmure to go to fulson to make some slime inside the kit there was glue paint sticks borax and a measuring cup We went up top of the shed it was so cool Up there making slime the end of my story.

1 comment: